Nail-down jute strap
- The TOLTEX nail-down jute strap is 100% natural and 100% biodegradable. It is used for all staking systems. Its neutral colour blends perfectly with the landscape.
- Both flexible and strong, it is installed quickly using staples and suits all types of staking and all tree sizes. It is wide enough for maximum support without injuring the bark.
- The convenient straps will degrade naturally after the few years required for the tree to develop properly.
- 1 Knot one end of the strap and fix the stake using a staple
- 2 Wrap round several times to grip the tree and the stake (1 turn = 1 year support)
- 3 Continue by going between the tree and the stake to create a cushion
- 4 Come back to the stake, cut the strip, knot again and fix it to the stake with a staple.
- 1 Knot one end of the strap and fix it to one of the stakes using a staple.
- 2 Wrap once round the stake then several times between the tree and the stake (1 turn = 1 year support)
- 3 Come back to the stake, cut the strip, knot again, wrap once round the stake and fix it to the stake with a staple
- 4 Repeat for the other stakes
|BJC 100 SAC
||1 sac de 300 g
What you must remember
- Nail-down strap 100% biodegradable
- 100 % Jute
- Extra wide, excellent support
- Simple and quick to install
- Blends in perfectly with the landscape
- Multi-use: monopod, multipod